Role and Responsibilities
Junior software developers help design and maintain software applications. You might also speak with customers to gather user requests for different features to improve speed, performance and usability. Junior software developers also conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and correct software defects. Other duties include creating customer software manuals and project documentation, and developing prototypes for new software technologies.
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Participate in sprint planning
- Work closely with the QA team, Product Management team, and the Research and Development manager to ensure quality and punctual software development within his/her responsibilities.