Role and Responsibilities
Junior software developers help design and maintain software applications. You might also speak with customers to gather user requests for different features to improve speed, performance and usability. Junior software developers also conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and correct software defects. Other duties include creating customer software manuals and project documentation, and developing prototypes for new software technologies.
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Participate in sprint planning
- Work closely with the QA team, Product Management team, and the Research and Development manager to ensure quality and punctual software development within his/her responsibilities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Both students and owners of university degree in Computer Science or equivalent are invited to apply for this job.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills for figuring out how different software components work together.
- Ability to easily work with abstract and highly technical concepts, as well as explain complex functionality to non-technical users and staff.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to work with various business units to gather requirements and determine optimal business processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and handle different tasks simultaneously, as well as concentrating on intricate projects and small details for long periods of timeEagerness to work, willingness to stay overtime, reliability to fulfill project deadlines.
- Passion to learn, study, research
- Experience with .NET is a plus!
KeyTicket Solution fosters an energetic work environment of creativity and collaboration.
- At KTS, you’ll work close to the business problems with our spirited leaders and see projects through from beginning to end.
- We’re casual with lots of sneakers and t-shirts (but ties and high heels are okay too, if that’s your thing).
- We have fun employee events-bowling and ping pong tournaments, cinema nights, and we strive to implement a tradition of year round working together to give back to our community- both locally and globally-in a variety of ways.
- We’re doing cool stuff. As a rapidly growing company in the cloud application development field, our goal is to be a ten million dollar organization in the next decade. We need savvy developers to get us there. Is that you?
Employees must be able to work on-site at our offices in Oradea, at a 3 minutes’ drive away from down-town.
|Applications Accepted By:|
|Fax or E-mail:
0259-419806 or email@example.com
Subject Line: Attention: Dept. HR – Angajare R&D, POR 4.3-SMIS 52836
Claudia Ghiorghisor, CBO